The content seeks to help anyone involved in leading the fundamental change to the health and social care delivery system, to keep pace with the needs of an ageing population, the changing burden of disease, and rising patient and public expectations.
What you will learn
- Awareness of the drivers of change
- An understanding of models of change e.g. Lewin’s model
- An understanding of how people react to change e.g. through the change curve model
- An understanding of tools to help lead and manage change e.g. communication/involvement
- An opportunity to apply the above to a change they are managing