Whatever your industry or experience this two-day course will hone your presentation skills and help you communicate with impact. We believe that the ability to present well is the key to career and organisational success and this hands-on and engaging programme will provide the knowledge and understanding required to plan, prepare and deliver an effective speaking performance.
Delegates will have the opportunity to learn and practice the techniques and skills in a supportive environment whilst receiving professional coaching and constructive feedback to develop techniques and confidence.
What you will learn
- Clearly identify key objectives of a presentation
- Know what makes a good or bad presentation and identify strategies to deliver impactful presentations
- Plan effectively for a presentation by developing an introduction, main body and conclusion
- Develop your ability to attract and maintain an audience’s interest and engagement including making a good first impression on an audience
- Use techniques for managing your nerves
- Practical application throughout the course to help build both confidence and competence in presenting
- Identify key areas of improvement in their personal and presentation skills