Students in this Intermediate Word 2016 training class should already be able to create, edit, and print Word 2016 documents on Windows. In this Word 2016 class, students will learn advanced formatting, use Word 2016 drawing tools, create and manage tables, and work with column layouts.
What you will learn
After completing this course, students will be able to:
• Learn to use Word 2016's advanced editing tools.
• Learn to work with images, including placing and sizing images, wrapping text around images,
and using borders and effects.
• Learn to adjust page orientation and layout.
• Learn to work with columns.
• Learn to work with page and section breaks.
• Learn about document views, using the navigation pane, and viewing multiple windows.
Upon successful completion of this course, students will learn:
• to create and edit Microsoft Word documents
• about the Ribbon
• about the File tab
• to create new documents and use Word templates
• to format Word documents
• to add page numbers, headers and footers, and spell and grammar check documents