Maximum 8 learners x 1 Instructor or Maximum 4 learners x 1 Assessor
Who should attend:
12D T4 is targeted at all persons needing to become a registered Traffic Management Convoy Working Operative as described in Sector Scheme document 12D.
What you will learn
To provide learners with the necessary underpinning technical knowledge and skill to convoy work on all 2 way roads and dual carriageway roads.
On completion of the session learners will:
- Be aware of sector schemes
- Be aware of health & safety at work
- Be aware of risk assessments & method statements
- Be aware of relevant codes of practice and other associated documentation when involved in traffic management
- Identify the equipment required in temporary traffic management
- Understand the requirements for convoy working
- Understand how convoy systems operate