Maximum 12 learners
Who should attend:
All Registered Traffic Management Operatives (RTMO) as described in sector scheme document 12d who require to add this category to their 12d card.
What you will learn
Course aims: To provide learners with the necessary underpinning technical knowledge and skill to install, maintain, alter and dismantle temporary traffic management systems on dual carriageway roads restricted to 40mph or less.
On completion of the session learners will:
- Be aware of sector schemes
- Be aware of health & safety at work
- Be aware of risk assessments & method statements
- Be aware of relevant codes of practice and other associated documentation when involved in traffic management
- Identify the equipment required in temporary traffic management
- Understand the requirements for working on dual carriageways restricted to 40 mph or less management systems when working on dual carriageways