Welcome to our internationally renowned BSA Approved Surveillance Audiometry and Hearing Conservation Course. This course come with CPD Accreditation.
There are 21 CPD Points for the 3 day Surveillance Audiometry and Hearing Conservation.
What you will learn
Aim of the Audiometry Training course:
- To provide delegates with the knowledge to carry out screening audiometry, evaluate and categorise results.
- To introduce delegates to the principles of hearing conservation in the workplace.
- To provide an overview of the Control of Noise at Work Regulations 2005.
- Be proficient in carrying out audiometric screening tests.
- Appreciate the effects of noise on the hearing mechanism.
- Categorise and interpret results.
- Know when to refer to a Doctor.
- Have basic knowledge of a noise management programme.
- Understand the principles of a good record keeping system.
Venue and Mode of Delivery:
- BSA Approved Industrial Audiometry Training Courses are held in Bathgate, Bolton (near Manchester) and Belfast.
- The duration of the course is 3 full days.
- A practical and written assessment will take place on day three and successful delegates will receive a Certificate of Competence