Effective risk management can bring significant and far-reaching benefits to every company or organisation. M_o_R® is an internationally recognised methodology to assist you put in place effective frameworks for making informed decisions about risk. It is used by the Office of Government Commerce (UK) as the best practice in risk management. It is a robust yet adaptable framework that allows organisations to assess risk accurately. It is fully accredited by PeopleCert and those who successfully pass the exam will receive the internationally recognised qualification.
Proceed through the ProPath learning pathway and get yourself on a professional path in Project / Programme / Portfolio / Risk Management
- Formal qualification in Risk Management that is globally recognised.
- Top class trainer (Sean McEvoy) who is a Risk Management specialist and professional trainer.
- Multiple Choice exam containing 50 questions, all of which are to be answered in one hour. Examination is optional but required if APM Certification is desired.
- On completion of this course you will have:
- Improved basis for effective strategy formation
- Reduced time spent fire-fighting and fewer unwelcome surprises
- Increased likelihood of successful change initiative outcomes
- Closer internal focus on doing the right things properly
- Increase in efficient use of resources waste and fraud
- Better management of contingency resources
This course is suitable for:
Anyone who needs to make important decisions which involves a degree of risk
There are no pre-requisites for attending the course or taking the foundation examination.
The M_o_R® course is delivered in partnership with Insights, an accredited Training provider
What you will learn
On completion of the course delegates will have:
- Defined the key principles underpinning the effective Management of Risk
- Applied the main components of the Risk Management process
- Recognised how to manage risks at the Strategic, Programme, Project and Operational level
- Identified a range of techniques that can be used to support the Management of Risk process
- Prepared for and taken the M_o_R® Foundation Examination