Who should attend?
This course is for people wishing to take the next step on from the basics of Photoshop. You will be encouraged to be creative: once you have mastered the techniques, this product is only limited by your creative potential!
Participants require a basic understanding of Layers, the History Palette and the main tools in Photoshop.
You can bring your own scanned images in to work on in the Workshop.
What you will learn
By the end of the course you will be able to:
- Create and save Paths and other selections
- Use quick masks
- Use layer masks
- Produce stunning effects by using layers and filters
- Use colour and tone adjustments on photos
- Identify the subtractive and additive colour models
- Use adjustment layers
- Fade and blend filters
- Liquefy images
- Create text effects which combine images within text
- Create custom brushes and libraries
- Create images using the erasing tools for web and DTP design
- Get to grips with compressing images for the web
- Create rollovers and animations using Image Ready