Who should attend?
Anyone who is familiar with the basics of using Dreamweaver and/or has attended Dreamweaver Essentials.
Delegates must be confident in using Windows and a mouse.
By the end of the course, you will be confident in using the more advanced features of Dreamweaver on a website.
What you will learn
In particular you will be able to:
- Work with Tables, Layers and CSS to layout a webpage
- Use CSS to speed up formatting
- Create a dynamic menu (with DHTML)
- Understand and use Behaviours
- Download and install Dreamweaver Extensions
- Have a greater understanding of Search Engines and create Meta tags