Who should attend?
The course is designed to enable those with no previous web experience, to be able you to make simple alterations and to keep the information on your web site up to date.
You should be an advanced word processor user and very comfortable using a computer, including Windows and a mouse.
By the end of the course, you will be confident in using the essential features of Dreamweaver to create alter web pages and upload changes.
What you will learn
In particular you will be able to:
- Create and save web pages
- Position elements using layers
- Create hyperlinks between pages and to external websites
- Identify some good and bad web design issues
- Insert images into your website
- Create text as an alternative for images on your site
- Upload your web site to the web