Who should attend?
Anyone who is familiar with using the Internet and navigating websites, and who wants to create their own Dreamweaver website.
Delegates must be very confident in using Windows and a mouse and with using Internet Explorer or another browser. They should be advanced word processor users.
By the end of the course, you will be confident in using Dreamweaver to create and upload a website that includes several pages, images and at least one form.
What you will learn
In particular you will be able to:
- Create web pages and control the layout of elements on them
- Add images and text to your pages
- Create internal and external links on your pages
- Create a form on your site to gather data
- Speed up the creation of a website by using templates and library items
- Use Cascading Style Sheets for a consistent look and to speed up editing your pages
- Upload your website onto the internet