Who should attend?
Anyone who has not used MS Project before and who are presently working in a Project Management role or hoping to instigate a Project Management system.
Delegates must be confident in using a keyboard, Windows and a mouse.
By the end of the course you will be able to create a project plan, assign resources, perform basic tracking and adjust MS Project output. There will also be time to get comfortable creating projects you might typically create at work.
What you will learn
In particular you will be able to:
- Create a project in a Gantt chart view
- Schedule tasks based on their dependencies
- Create constraints and deadlines
- Create and assign resources
- View critical path and slack
- Track the project so that delayed tasks will be rescheduled
- Format the project and create templates
- Printing views and reports
You will have an opportunity to create your own project so are encouraged to bring in a typical project you might create, although this is not a requirement.