Who should attend?
Anyone who has used Access before to create a simple one to many relational database. (This course does not cover programming).
Delegates must be confident in using Access to at least our essentials level. For example, creating tables, creating a one to many relationship, creating queries, reports and forms that view information across more than one table (see our Access Essentials outline).
By the end of the course, you will be confident in creating a more user friendly and automated database.
What you will learn
In particular you will be able to:
- Create a many to many relationship
- Create a user friendly form based on a many to many relationship
- Create a list of choices for keying and viewing information
- Create a form with tabs on to view lots of information easily
- Use features like command buttons and macros to automate your forms
- Create automated forms to run reports and queries
- Create a menu system for your database to make it more user friendly