Who Should attend?
Anyone who has used PowerPoint before to create and alter simple presentations but would like to create professional-looking presentations more quickly.
You will have time to work on your own presentations during the course so you may like to bring along an existing presentation that you would like to work on. You may like to bring a memory stick so that you can take it away what you have created at the end of the course.
By the end of the course you will be able to create consistent, professional-looking presentations, including charts, diagrams, and animation. You will be able to set up your Slide show and create a presentation package to take away with you.
What you will learn
In particular you will be able to:
- Generate the text for a presentation from an existing Word document
- Make global changes to your presentation using Masters
- Create your own Design Template and apply it to a presentation
- Import Excel data as the basis for a Chart
- Create a simple Organisation Chart
- Create diagrams using shapes and align, distribute and group them
- Use Custom Animation to animate different parts of a Chart
- Make your presentation interactive by creating Hyperlinks
- Use Custom Show to adapt your presentation to suit different audiences
- Enable your presentation to be viewed via the Internet and/or a portable memory device