- Directors and executives
- Business managers
- Supervisors and administrators
- Students preparing for business examinations
What you will learn
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to understand:
- The role of the manager.
- Company organisation and control.
- Management strategy and decision-making.
- Employment documentation.
- Industrial relations – consultation and mediation.
- Interviewing, selection and recruitment.
- Staff training and appraisal.
- Targets and budgets.
- Human resources.
- Inter-departmental communication.