Engage customers online and increase your sales pipeline.
Today’s buyers are more resistant to traditional sales techniques, with cold calls and emails no longer as effective or convenient as they once were. Instead, they are turning to digital channels such as LinkedIn; researching products, services, organisations – even people – before they make an enquiry or purchase.
Successful salespeople have quickly adapted their approach, embracing social selling techniques to capitalise on the opportunity social media channels, such as LinkedIn, present. They have developed strategies that allow them not simply to connect with potential customers, but to positively influence them; developing strong relationships, generating new leads and keeping them ahead of the competition.
TACK’s Social Selling course explores the importance of mastering social selling and equips you with the skills, tools and techniques needed to effectively research, target, engage and network with potential clients through social media. You will leave the course confident and with a social selling plan that you implement straightaway for immediate results.
- Utilise key social selling principles to improve your sales results
- Understand the Social Selling Cycle and how to plan and implement an effective social selling strategy
- Use social media to develop long lasting successful relationships with your clients and prospects
- Map out, create and implement a social/digital media touch point campaign
Salespeople, Sales Managers or Business Managers who want to become more knowledgeable, confident and effective social sellers.
What you will learn
This interactive and practical social selling course will provide you with the insight and tools to effectively engage with customers in a way that your competition is not. You will leave this course able to:
- Have a solid foundation and understanding of social selling and the skills, tools and techniques needed to be successful
- Improve your sales results with both new and existing customers by learning key social selling principles
- Understand the Social Selling Cycle and how to plan and implement an effective online selling strategy
- Develop the tools, skills and techniques required to build your network, sell to that network and develop long lasting relationships with your prospects
- Use social selling to develop new leads and brand advocates