- This course and qualification is designed to provide a robust foundation of knowledge for anyone involved in organisational change initiatives.
- Successful candidates will have the knowledge and understanding necessary to contribute constructively to teams specifying, developing, implementing and sustaining change initiatives.
- The qualification is based upon (and is referenced to) the knowledge architecture contained in the Change Management Institute's (CMI) Change Management Body of Knowledge (CMBoK) "The effective Change Manager".
By the end of this course Participants will be able to:
- Understand organisational change models
- Use the Change Management approaches
- Consider the impact of team dynamics on Change Management
- Pass the Change Management Foundation and Practitioner examinations
FOUNDATION EXAM FORMAT
- Multiple choice
- Four sections, total of 50 questions
- 25 marks required to pass (out of 50 available) - 50%
- 40 minutes duration
PRACTITIONER EXAM FORMAT
- Objective testing based on a case study scenario
- Four questions of 20 marks each
- 40 marks required to pass (out of 80 available) - 50%
- 2.5 hours duration
- Restricted open book - The Effective Change Manager’s Handbook may be used in the exam.
You should attend if you are involved in change with a need for a better understanding of Change Management or require a formal qualification. Up to 10 hours pre-course preparation is required. All materials and support are provided. Success in the Change Management Foundation exam is a pre requisite to sitting the Practitioner exam.