- An intensive three day course that prepares you for the Certified Associate in Project Management certification examination aligned with the PMBoK® Guide.
- Raises your project management skills to a more advanced level of performance.
At the end of the class participants will be prepared to:
- Apply an advanced knowledge of project management based on the PMBOK ® Guide
- Recognise both the content and format of examination questions.
- Identify weak areas that require more in individual study
- Be Ready to pass the Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM®) Certificate examination
During the course attendees will utilise practice questions to better understand the nature of the CAPM exam.
The Instructor approach includes lecture, exercises and sample questions.
Students in the class also receive access to our online Test Bank to take repeated quizzes and tests.
The course is recommended for Managers and Project Managers seeking CAPM® certification.
Participants should have attended our Practical Project Management course or have experience as a Project Manager.
They should be eligible to sit for the CAPM® certification examination.