To discuss, explore and establish what good ‘looks’ like in term of service improvement within the context of the organizational objectives and be able to prove value by measuring the impact of what we do.
What you will learn
By the end of the session you will be able to:
• Identify what is your role is in making service improvement a success and why?
• Review and set success factors for your organizational strategy
• Use current tools and techniques to assess / continuously monitor progress
• Explain what could be done if your not on track
• Identify what ‘good’ looks like from an operational viewpoint
• Assess and measure success
• Explain how managers help us ensure success