This Introduction to PowerPoint 2016 training class is designed for students who are interested in learning the fundamentals needed to create and modify basic presentations using Microsoft Office PowerPoint 2016. Students will explore the PowerPoint environment and create a presentation. Students will format text on slides to enhance clarity and add graphical objects to a presentation and modify them. Students will also add tables and charts to a presentation to present data in a structured form and then finalize a presentation.
After completing this course students should be able to: -
* Start and end a PowerPoint session.
* Edit a presentation.
* Create different types of slides.
* Use the Outline tab.
* Add Clipart to a slide.
* Format slides and use templates.
* Use the Slide Sorter to reorganize a presentation.
* Apply Tables and Charts to a presentation.
* Print various components of a presentation.
* Run a slide show.
What you will learn
* Creating a PowerPoint Presentation
* The Ribbon
* The Quick Access Toolbar
* The Backstage View (The File Menu)
* Formatting Microsoft PowerPoint Presentations
* Working with Images
* Working with Tables and Charts