- Managers who wish to improve their analytical skills and use accounting and finance tools for managerial advantage.
- Those who wish to understand and use accounting knowledge for operational and management decision making.
What you will learn
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Prepare a set of basic financial statements.
- Interpret financial accounting information.
- Interpret profit and cash budgets and identify potential problems.
- Identify appropriate pricing strategies to fit different market needs.
- Incorporate financial evaluation into operational decision making and problem solving.