This course is for Electricians wishing to carry out initial verification of an electrical installation and periodic inspection, testing and condition reporting. Learners will be provided with the knowledge and understanding involved with both initial and periodic inspection and testing of electrical installations in accordance with statutory and non-statutory requirements.
This qualification is equivalent to the C&G 2391-52.
What you will learn
1. Understand the health and safety requirements which apply when inspection, testing and commissioning an electrical installation.
2. Understand the requirements for inspecting and testing electrical installations.
3. Understand the requirements for the safe inspection of electrical installations.
4. Understand the requirements for the safe testing of electrical installations.
5. Carry out the inspection and testing of an electrical installation.