This four-day level 3 course covers the requirements of BS 7671 for inspection, testing and certification and is designed to prepare candidates for both the online and practical examinations.
This qualification is suitable for candidates wishing to carry out Periodic Inspection of electrical installations.
Candidates gain the skills and knowledge necessary to perform periodic inspection and testing procedures by practicing on purpose-built training rigs which simulate electrical installations with/without faults. Instruction is given to allow candidates to become proficient at completing the electrical installation certificate and the electrical installation condition report.
What you will learn
• Requirements of 18th Edition Wiring Regulations for inspection, testing and certification
• Earth fault loop revision
• Periodic Inspection and Testing
• Compliance with relevant legislation
• Determine suitability of installations
• Testing procedures
• Use of test instruments
• Test result verification