This four-day level 3 course covers the requirements of BS 7671 for inspection, testing and certification and is designed to prepare candidates for both the online and practical examinations.
This qualification is suitable for candidates wishing to carry out Initial Verification of electrical installations. It prepares the candidate for the 2391-51 allowing them to take a shorter course.
Candidates gain the skills and knowledge necessary to perform initial inspection and testing procedures by practicing on purpose-built training rigs which simulate electrical installations. Instruction is given to allow candidates to become proficient at completing the electrical installation certificate.
What you will learn
• Requirements of 18th Edition Wiring Regulations for inspection, testing and certification
• Earth fault loop revision
• Inspection & Initial Verification
• Compliance with relevant legislation
• Determine suitability of installations
• Testing procedures
• Use of test instruments
• Test result verification