This 5-day day course covers the principles, practices and legislation for the specification and design of electrical installations and includes two City and Guilds assessments
It is intended for personnel in electrical contracting companies who have responsibility for the quality of the design, specification, installation and testing process. It addresses, in particular, the implications of the Wiring Regulations for Electrical Installations. It allows candidates to learn, develop and practice the skills required for designing and scoping electrical installations.
What you will learn
- Introduction to statutory and non-statutory requirements relating to electrical design, construction and management.
- The design, construction and commissioning processes
- The fundamental principles for the design and installation of associated protective systems relating to electrical installations
- The factors that affect choice of sources and environmental technologies used within electrical installation design
- Applying design and verification procedures for single and poly phase electrical installations