Working Safely is a completely different approach to safety and health training. It’s a high-impact programme designed to be fun and get people fully involved. The first-class, jargon-free content is based on what people need to know in practice, and not off-putting legal language.
Working Safely is for people at any level, in any sector worldwide, who need a grounding in the essentials of safety and health. It gives everyone at work an understanding of why they must ‘work safely’ – and does it
in an enjoyable way.
What does the business get?
- Peace of mind from training that’s designed and quality-controlled by IOSH – the Chartered body for safety and health professionals
- Minimal disruption to working days and shifts – the programme is delivered in just one day, including the assessment
What you will learn
Working Safely covers…
An outline of occupational safety and health
- Defining hazard and risk
- Identifying common hazards
- Improving safety performance
Successful delegates are awarded an IOSH Working Safely certificate and/or passport card.
What results can I expect?
- Greater productivity, from fewer hours lost due to sickness and accidents
- Improved company-wide safety awareness culture and appreciation of safety measures
- Active staff involvement to improve the workplace
- Enhanced reputation within
the supply chain
Working Safely is delivered by IOSH’s network of approved training providers.
At IOSH we know that we need to really inspire our training delegates to get them engaged with safety and health. And if the learning is enjoyable and stimulating, we stand a better chance of getting across vital safety and health messages.