This University Accredited course may be taken as part of The Diploma in Clinical and Pastoral Counselling Skills course or as a specialist course for those with previous Counselling experience. It allows the Counsellor to examine more deeply the subject of Grief and Bereavement and the techniques employed to help clients through this.
What you will learn
- comparison of the main theories of bereavement counselling
- demonstration of skills when helping bereaved clients
- identification of bereavement problems and issues
- demonstration of counselling skills and pastoral care
- evaluation of the potential of the workplace setting to help bereaved clients