All personnel responsible for the supervision of operators within the SSD environment and required to interpret engineer test records. This course has been designed to provide the candidates with the necessary skills to effectively manage the disinfection and sterilization process.
What you will learn
- Define current standards and legislation.
- Develop the definitions of the roles and responsibilities identified in HTM 01-01.
- Explain the principles of the decontamination process.
- Provide an overview of cycle profile.
- Explain periodic test requirements – classroom and practical experience.
- Explain the completion of test records.
- Explain the principles of loading and basic household tasks.
- Explain the interpretation of washer disinfector test records.
- Enhance the understanding of the disinfection process.