A basic introduction to ultrasonic cleaners, washer disinfectors, sterilizers and endoscope washer disinfectors.
What you will learn
- Develop basic understanding of current standards and legislation.
- Understand sterilization and washer disinfector processes and explain their uses.
- Understand the principles of ‘clean’ steam and water purity.
- Describe the operating principles of washer disinfectors and sterilizers
- Understand the weekly periodic tests and the completion of test records required on the decontamination equipment (classroom and practical)
- AVM Services
- 3 Days
- On demand
- Course type:
- Cambridge, Harrogate, Leeds, London, Scarborough, St Helens, Sterling, Stevenage, Wolverhampton, Wycombe
Frank Lee Centre
Cambridge University NHS Foundation Trust