International Coaching Week (ICW) 2022 is running from 16th May - 22nd May 2022 and North Point Academy is proud to continue to support this annual global celebration of, in the words of the International Coach Federation, "the power and impact of coaching".
Over the course of the week, we will be running two free virtual events in support of ICW that you can sign up for now! With all of the unprecedented events that have been happening around us, we have taken on the theme of "Coaching & Conflict" for our main webinar event this year.
Thursday 19th May: Coaching & Conflict: How Coaches Serve a World in Conflict: https://npa.news/icw22
Monday 16th May - Friday 20th May: Your Tools of Transformation 5-day Challenge: https://toolsoftransformation.co.uk
We look forward to celebrating International Coaching Week with you!
What you will learn
Thursday 19th May: Coaching & Conflict: How Coaches Serve a World in Conflict
Learn how to strengthen your relationships amidst adversity!
Mark your calendars on May 19, 2022 for an insightful journey with different leaders around the globe across different industries as they tackle the topic of "Coaching & Conflict.
Our speakers and panelists will discuss how coaching affects and impacts a world in conflict and bring their own experiences across different industries, organisations, and circumstances.
We are offering pro-bono 1:1 coaching sessions with North Point alumni for those who join this event.
Save your seat and learn more here: https://npa.news/icw22
Monday 16th May - Friday 20th May: Your Tools of Transformation 5-day Challenge
Our FREE 5-Day Tools of Transformation Challenge is back on 16th May 2022.
The challenge will reveal how leaders, coaches and consultants can start to unleash the transformational power of coaching in their workplace, career and with their clients.
What are you going to get on the 5-day challenge if you join us:
* We help you to audit your coaching skills, reflect on where you are now and set an intention for the week.
* Skills and strategies to improve your coaching and development conversations
* A powerful coaching model that you can use to help people to achieve their outcomes
* Start to take the fear out of giving and receiving feedback through sharing more vulnerably
* Gain clarity around the first steps you need to take when you coach someone to have an effective coaching relationship
* A supportive Facebook community where you can engage with the other people on the challenge, ask questions and get feedback
You can sign up here: https://toolsoftransformation.co.uk