A course designed for teaching assistants who in addition wish to enhance their skills in providing the additional su[pport required of children with special education needs.
What you will learn
- Unit 1.Child and Young Person’s development
- Unit 2. Working with children and young people with special educational needs
- Unit 3. Supporting children and young people to achieve their learning potential
- Unit 4. Working with children and young people with speech, language and communication needs
- Unit 5. Working with children and young people with Social, emotional and behavioural (SEB) difficulties
- Unit 6. Assessment and planning to meet individual needs