You need this course if you are required to undertake combined internal EMS and OH&S audits or want to combine internal EMS and OH&S audits.
What you will learn
You will learn...
- the internal audit requirements of an EMS and an OH&S management system
- how to plan your audits by developing effective checklists
- how to verify that current practice in your organisation conforms with your own defined requirements
- to gather objective evidence through observation, interviewing and sampling of documentation
- how to report findings accurately
- that auditing for conformity can improve the stability and robustness of management systems
- what corrective action is and who is responsible for taking action
- how to follow up and verify the effectiveness of corrective action taken.
- Lloyds Register
- 3 Days
- On demand
- Course type:
- Aberdeen, BEDFORD, Birmingham, BIRMINGHAM, Bristol, Cambridge, Coventry, Cranage, Daventry, EDINBURGH, Glasgow, Leeds, London, LONDON, Mansfield, Milton Keynes, Newcastle upon Tyne, Nottingham, Reading, Redbourne, Solihull, Southampton, SOUTHAMPTON, Steventon, STRATFORD-UPON-AVON, Swindon, Weston, York
Lloyd's Register Quality Assurance Limited (LRQA), 1 Trinity Park,