You need this course if you want to be an internal OH&S management systems auditor.
What you will learn
You will learn ...
- the role management systems and internal audits play in helping business manage their OH&S risks
- an overview of the OH&S management system standard OHSAS 18001
- the roles and responsibilities of an internal OH&S management systems auditor
- how to plan your audits by developing effective checklists
- how to carry out your audits using LRQA’s 6 Stage Approach
- to gather objective evidence through observation, interviewing and sampling of documents
- to evaluate audit findings and determine conformity, nonconformity and effectiveness
- to report findings accurately
- what corrective action is and who is responsible for taking action
- how to follow up and verify the effectiveness of corrective action taken.
- Lloyds Register
- 2 Days
- Scheduled dates
- Course type:
- Aberdeen, BEDFORD, Birmingham, BIRMINGHAM, Bristol, Cambridge, Coventry, Cranage, Daventry, EDINBURGH, Glasgow, Leeds, London, LONDON, Mansfield, Milton Keynes, Newcastle upon Tyne, Nottingham, Reading, Redbourne, Solihull, Southampton, SOUTHAMPTON, Steventon, STRATFORD-UPON-AVON, Swindon, Weston, York
Lloyd's Register Quality Assurance Limited (LRQA), 1 Trinity Park,