You need this course if you want an understanding of OHSAS 18001 and UK health and safety management systems.
What you will learn
You will learn ...
- the business benefits of implementing an Occupational Health and Safety (OH&S) management system
- essential definitions and terminology to help you interpret and apply OHSAS 18001 requirements
- the purpose, intent and key requirements of OHSAS 18001
- how to develop a health and safety policy
- the importance and relevance of hazards identification, risk assessment and risk control, legal and other requirements
- to develop objectives and management programmes for the implementation and operation of your OH&S management system
- how to reduce your organisations risk and exposure through your OH&S management system.
- Lloyds Register
- 1 Day
- Scheduled dates
- Course type:
- Aberdeen, BEDFORD, Birmingham, BIRMINGHAM, Bristol, Cambridge, Coventry, Cranage, Daventry, EDINBURGH, Glasgow, Leeds, London, LONDON, Mansfield, Milton Keynes, Newcastle upon Tyne, Nottingham, Reading, Redbourne, Solihull, Southampton, SOUTHAMPTON, Steventon, STRATFORD-UPON-AVON, Swindon, Weston, York
Lloyd's Register Quality Assurance Limited (LRQA), 1 Trinity Park,