You need this course if you are looking to develop a risk-based thinking approach to audit planning, or looking for ways to add more value through your audit process.
What you will learn
You will learn...
- how and where risk-based thinking fits into the audit cycle
- about the typical barriers which often limit audit effectiveness
- about risk fundamentals including structure of ISO 31000 and supporting vocabulary
- how to go about planning and scoping a risk-based audit.
- Lloyds Register
- 1 Day
- Scheduled dates
- Course type:
- Aberdeen, BEDFORD, Birmingham, BIRMINGHAM, Bristol, Cambridge, Coventry, Cranage, Daventry, EDINBURGH, Glasgow, Leeds, London, LONDON, Mansfield, Milton Keynes, Newcastle upon Tyne, Nottingham, Reading, Redbourne, Solihull, Southampton, SOUTHAMPTON, Steventon, STRATFORD-UPON-AVON, Swindon, Weston, York
Lloyd's Register Quality Assurance Limited (LRQA), 1 Trinity Park,