You need this course if you need to take the effectiveness of your organisation's QMS to the next level - linking operational aspects to its strategic intent or you need to increase your QMS' ability to support and deliver in times of crisis - linking to business continuity and risk management. It's also relevant if you work at operational level and have some responsibility for the QMS, perhaps as a management representative or an internal auditor or you work as a senior manager, overseeing the QMS and need to maximise its value to your business.
- You need a basic understanding of issues critical to most senior management such as business continuity and risk
- You plan for your personal development or career path to take to senior management level
What you will learn
You will learn...
- Business Sustainability from the ISO 9001 perspective
- The basics of Risk Management and Business Continuity, supported by a Business Impact Analysis (BIA) workshop
- Core components of Strategic Management
- An alternative approach to system audits called Self-Assessment