Leading in a complex, changing, uncertain environment
• What does an effective leader do in a challenging ‘VUCA’ environment?
• What can you do when you don’t have all the answers?
• What can managers do to overcome ‘negativity’ and engage positive contributions from others in uncertain times?
Leading the Team and leading across the organisation
• What creates high team performance and engagement in challenging times?
• What can you do to increase collaborative working across the organisation?
• How do you manage your own ‘self-care’ and resilience?
What you will learn
Outcomes: On completion of training, successful candidates should be able to:
- Understand the operating environment and customers’ changing needs.
- Understand how to operate organisation as a system of processes rather than a hierarchy of functions.
- Have clear and widely supported goals and strategies which support improvements focussed on increasing value for customers and improving efficiency (where appropriate)
- Present a cultural mindset of continual improvement at all levels in order to sustain improved performance