Achieving success as a mortgage or financial adviser means more than just the right qualifications. This essential skills programme has been designed by industry experts to give learners all the day to day skills they need to work as mortgage or financial advisers on top of 'knowing their stuff" from a technical point of view.
There’s more to being a successful mortgage or financial adviser than just having the right qualifications and technical skills. You also need a range of interpersonal skills so you can communicate effectively with your clients and form a relationship that allows you to assist them with their requirements.
Simply Academy’s AdviserSkills course is designed by industry experts to give you these skills.You’ll work with one of our experienced tutors, who are all experts in the field of financial services. They draw upon a wealth of personal knowledge and experience, bringing the course to life with interactive discussions, engaging presentations, activities and practice sessions.
AdviserSkills offers the ideal preparation to those embarking on a new career within the financial services sector. And passing this course is a clear demonstration of your commitment to providing the very best service to your clients.
Why Choose Us?
- We are specialists in financial education training and apprenticeships.
- We have successfully trained over 15,000 professionals into the industry.
- We are the largest corporate training provider for companies such as RBS and Santander.
- We are fully accredited by both government and industry specific institutions.
What you will learn
AdviserSkills is a high quality programme consisting of the following 3 key areas.
Topic 1 - Ethics and Customer Focus
- Being open, honest, transparent and fair
- Working in the clients best interests
- Maintaining a CPD record
- Working to a business plan
- Identifying reacting to evolving regulatory requirements
- Ideas for business imprpvement and personal development
- Interacting with a range of stakeholders
Topic 2 - Building Effective Client Relationships
- Developing customer service skills
- Building business relationships
- Building rapport with clients
- Time management
- Developing effective communication
- Managing objections and complaints
- Negotiating and influencing skills
Topic 3 - Adviser Skills
- The advice process
- Meeting with clients
- Researching, identifying, presenting and implementing solutions
- Client servicing
- Adhering to regulations and compliance
- Using technology and record keeping
- Spotting opportunites
- Developing a sustainable client bank
- Attracting new clients