As humans, we have to be adaptable to change to remain effective in the workplace. Anxiety and burnout can have a huge impact on our employees with a knock-on effect to the service they provide to others.
Every year 300,000 workers leave their workplace due to mental health issues costing £45billion to employers annually.
Supporting workers to recognise when they’re reaching the point of burnout and how they can prevent it from escalating can boost their mental health whilst also helping employers to retain key members of staff.
Delegates will gain solid foundations to identify and reduce anxiety and burnout through resilience skills and various coping strategies. The course provides advice and guidance on signs, symptoms, signposting and intervention to create an effective, resilient workforce.
What you will learn
- Understand anxiety and the common signs and symptoms
- Identify ways to reduce anxiety
- Understand burnout and how this links to personal resilience
- Identify ways to prevent burnout
- Relate anxiety and burnout to days lost at work
- Understand the importance of resilience in workplace settings.
Learners will achieve a completion certificate at the end of this course.