The Certificate in Intercultural Coaching is a joint initiative by KnowledgeWorkx and North Point Academy. It aims to bring together the expertise and the experience of the two companies and help coaches enhance their skills and become Interculturally Agile Coaches. The certification journey is a 4-month learning journey design to equip you with a structured method to coach interculturally.
KnowledgeWorkx was launched with a vision to create a new framework with Intercultural Intelligence at its core for understanding problems and creating accurate, creative, and innovative solutions. Since its inception, KnowledgeWorkx products have evolved and been tested in close to 70 countries on five continents and proven to be globally effective.
North Point Academy's purpose is to build transformational communities of people living from the inside-out. Their learning journeys are built on years of coaching experience and leverage our proprietary coaching tools to support the development of high-quality coaches, managers, leaders and people. Their goal is to lead participants through transformation so that they are then able to help others through a similar journey.
Requirements to join
This programme is intended for those who have previous coaching training and experience and wish to apply their coaching in an intercultural setting.
Therefore, we ask for the following prerequisites to be able to join the course. We can also support you on your journey to obtaining the necessary requirements, should you not yet have the following:
- A minimum of 24 hours of coach-specific training
- At least 20 hours of logged coaching experience
- within the last 18 months
- having taking place after receiving the coach training
- Can be either pro-bono or paid coaching hours
What you will learn
A three-day face-to-face workshop
7 Virtual Forums (90-minutes - through online webinars)
- Opportunities to practice and apply throughout the journey in safe environments
- Intercultural Assessments
- Three Colors of Worldview
- Cultural Mapping inventory (CMi)
- eLearning Modules, readings, assignments and all course materials to compliment the learning
- 73 ICF CCEUs (43 Core Competency and 30 Resource Development hours)
- Can be used towards achieving the next level (e.g. ACC to PCC) of your ICF Credential
What will I gain?
- Deep personal and peer insights on cultural drivers and how they can be leveraged to become a more effective coach in an intercultural relationship
- A rich and meaningful journey that equips you to drive excellent strategy in an interculturally resonant organizational culture
- A Cultural Agility tool box that will make you more successful in any intercultural relationship you need to manage at work and beyond