Our CompTIA Security+ training will help you understand the field of network security and how it relates to other areas of information technology while preparing you to pass the current CompTIA Security+ certification.
The CompTIA Security+ certification designates knowledgeable professionals in the field of security – one of the fastest-growing fields in IT!
What you will learn
You will learn and use fundamental security principles to install and configure cybersecurity controls and participate in incident response and risk mitigation.
- Compare and Contrast Attacks
- Compare and Contrast Security Controls
- Use Security Assessment Tools
- Explain Basic Cryptography Concepts
- Implement a Public Key Infrastructure
- Implement Identity and Access Management Controls
- Manage Access Services and Accounts
- Install and Confirgure Security Appliances
- Install and Configure Wireless and Physical Access Security
- Deploy Secure Host, Mobile and Embedded Systems
- Implement Secure Netork Access Protocols
- Implement Secure Network Applications
- Explain Risk Management and Disaster Recovery Concepts
- Describe Secure Application Development Concepts
- Explain Organizational Security Concepts