Online Mental Health Awareness Workshop
This workshop will provide increased knowledge and understanding of mental health and equip employees with the knowledge, skills, tools and confidence to better manage their own mental health wellbeing as well as help them to build individual personal resilience and to cope more effectively with modern day challenges, both at home and at work.
This is especially valuable right now when we are all having to adapt quickly to a new rhythm of life and a different way of working.
Who it is for?
This workshop is designed to provide all CCC and PCC employees with increased awareness and knowledge of mental health, regardless of their role.
What you will learn
What you can expect to learn?
By the end of this session, you understand:
• What is meant by the term ‘mental health’
• The impact on everyday life and the workplace
• What is meant by ‘mental ill health’
• The impact of the stigma around mental health
• When stress is a problem and how to spot symptoms
• The science behind the human brain and stress
• The role of ‘happy hormones’ in mental health
• How you can better manage and prevent negative stress