Our Mastery Mindset workshops help teachers to introduce students to the seven key habits of successful people and provide suggestions and ideas on how to acquire them.
The philosophy behind the workshops is that there is no guarantee of success, but by living your life by these habits you put yourself in the best possible position to succeed. It will help reinforce behaviours that will help your students achieve success.
What you will learn
- Success and failure are in your own hands
- Don’t play the blame game
- Take ownership and control of the situation
- Begin with the end in mind
- Work out the steps needed to get there
- Take action
- Be open to new ideas
- How to speed up the learning process
- Asking for and receiving feedback
- Focus on what you want, not on what you don’t want
- Build a team around you
- Get the most from teachers, friends and family
- The relationship between work and success
- What does hard work actually look like?
- The importance of preparation
- What does good preparation look like?