Group Size: Maximum 8 learners
Who should attend:
All persons who will be required to refresh/update their current skills cards enabling them to undertake the mobile lane closure technique as an advance-warning vehicle driver on motorways and/or dual carriageways.
What you will learn
To provide delegates with the necessary knowledge to assist them in remaining a competent member of a mobile lane closure team.
On completion of the session delegates will:
- Understand the principles of Sector schemes, general health and safety at work, risk assessments and method statements associated with the mobile traffic management industry
- Reference documentation relevant to the mobile lane closure technique.
- Training and assessment requirements for mobile lane closure personnel.
- Vehicle and Equipment specification
- Communications roles and responsibilities
- Mobile lane closure principles and practical techniques
- The types of work that require full mobile lane closure techniques and the limitations