- Senior managers and executives.
- Those who wish to develop their interpersonal, group and communication skills.
- Those who wish to develop themselves as more competent and effective managers.
What you will learn
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to:
- Build supportive relationships even when delivering negative feedback.
- Avoid defensiveness and disconfirmation in interpersonal communication.
- Improve the ability to apply principles of supportive communication.
- Improve relationships by using personal management interviews.
- Make impactful and engaging oral presentations.
- Write clearly and persuasively.
- Respond appropriately to questions and challenges.
- Increase proficiency in analytical problem-solving.
- Recognise personal conceptual blocks.
- Enhance creativity by overcoming
- Foster innovation among others.
- Diagnose and facilitate team development.
- Build high-performance teams.
- Facilitate team leadership.
- Foster effective team membership.
- Learn how to create positive deviance
- Develop the capability to lead
- Acquire the ability to mobilise the capabilities
of others in achieving positive change.