Group Size: Maximum of 6 learners
Who should attend: All persons who will be required to refresh/update their current skills cards enabling them to undertake the role of mobile lane closures Supervisor for the mobile lane closures technique on motorways and/or dual carriageways.
Certification: On completion, all learners will undertake a multiple-choice question paper which carries a 75% pass mark. Lantra Awards will make certification for successful learners. Refresher training, all learners will be expected to refresh their training every 5 years to keep this qualification.
What you will learn
To provide learners with the necessary knowledge to assist them in remaining a competent Supervisor of an Mobile Lane Closures team.
On completion of the session learners will:
- Understand the principles of Sector schemes, general health and safety at work, risk assessments and method statements associated with the mobile traffic management industry
- Reference documentation relevant to the mobile lane closure technique
- Training and assessment requirements for mobile lane closures personnel
- Vehicle and equipment specification
- Communications roles and responsibilities
- Mobile Lane Closures principles and practical techniques
- The types of work that require full mobile lane closure techniques and the limitations