- Sales and marketing directors
- Sales and marketing managers
- Sales and marketing executives
- Sales and marketing practitioners and staff
What you will learn
Upon completion of this sales management courses, you will be able to understand:
- Selling in its historical role and its place within marketing and a marketing organisation.
- Different types of buyers and their thinking.
- The institutions through which sales are made – channels, including industrial, commercial and public authority selling.
- Selling for resale.
- International selling as an increasingly important area in view of the ever increasing ‘internationalisation’ of business.
- Preparation for selling, the selling process and sales responsibility.
- Recruitment, selection, motivation and training, and how salespeople must be compensated from a managerial standpoint.
- Sales budgets and how it is the starting point for business planning.
- Techniques for sales forecasting and why it is strictly a responsibility of sales management and not finance.