In this two-day seminar designed for those responsible for rolling out and managing data analytics programs, attendees will learn what it takes to set up and run a successful data analytics, or Computer Assisted Audit Techniques (CAATs) function within an audit or compliance team. You will learn how to establish a vision, organize a team to support that vision, and make effective resource and investment decisions. We will review common hurdles and hear how the most successful organizations in the world have been able to exploit the power of data analysis to achieve visible and sustainable value.
During interactive discussions and group exercises, you will get the opportunity to provide constructive feedback on an example analytic project, and learn practices that can make your program more sustainable. You will learn how to challenge your team to not only build analytics for the audit, but analytics to support your future. This seminar will give you the skills you need to run a sustainable program and push it to the next level.
What you will learn
You will learn what it takes to set up and run a successful data analytics, or CAATTs function within an audit or compliance team by establishing a vision, organizing the team, and making effective resource and investment decisions.
- Overview of Data Analytics
- The Internal Audit Profession and Audit Analytics
- Data Analytics Across the Audit Process
- Stages of the Audit Analytics Process
- Data Analytics for Common Business Processes
- Technologies for Audit Data Analytics
- Maturing The Use Of Audit Data Analytics
- BEST PRACTICES FOR Dealing With Implementation Challenges