A streamlined exam preparation pathway Part Two allows learners the ability to gain the same legacy CPIM competencies and skills from DSP, ECO, MPR and SMR in less time through a more targeted and focussed learning experience.
What you will learn
Module Two consists of:
Master Planning of Resources
• Demand Management
• Sales & operations Planning (S&OP)
• Master Scheduling.
Detailed Scheduling and Planning
• Inventory Management
• Planning material requirements to support the Master Schedule
• Planning operations to support the Priority Plan.
Execution and Control of Operations
• Executions of operations
• Control of operations
• Quality, communication and continuous improvement.
Strategic Management of Resources
• Understanding the business environment and developing corporate strategy
• Developing the operations strategy
• Implementing the operations strategy.