In this intensive and highly interactive five-day seminar you will be introduced to leading edge practice across the range of internal audit activities. Through case studies and practical exercises you will explore the challenges and opportunities facing the internal audit profession today.
You will learn how to create and deliver a compelling vision for internal audit that meets current and future stakeholder expectations. You will discover how to manage those key relationships with the board, audit committee, external audit and other partners which are vital to your success. You will explore how to audit emerging business risks and how to integrate the sensitive but critical areas of governance, strategy, ethics and culture into your audit plan.
It can be lonely at the top! This seminar will also provide you with an unrivalled opportunity to discuss your issues and share your experience with heads of internal audit from other organisations.
Why attend this course?
- Find solutions to the challenges and exploit the opportunities facing internal audit today
- Learn how to develop and deliver an inspiring vision that meets changing stakeholder expectations
- Gain insights into auditing governance, strategy, ethics and culture
- Optimise your contribution on risk management, risk appetite and emerging key business risks
- Discover how to manage those crucial internal and external relationships on which your future success depends
- Focus on increasing your effectiveness and productivity through RBIA, assurance mapping, integrated assurance and CRSA
- Learn how to market your internal audit department and communicate how you add value
- Understand how to be an inspiring leader - not just a manager
- Benchmark your internal audit function against best practice and share your experiences with other senior audit professionals